Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Fall Fashion Inspirations: Vests

My favorite clothing item for the fall is vests. Here are some pictures I found on Pinterest, and some of my own that are styling vests.

•Prepster•


The infamous J. Crew herringbone vest! This is how I styled it for fall Vols football games!


How cute is this outfit?


Adding a pink vest can add a bright pop in the fall.


Sarah Belle is just perfect!


The Patagonia Better Sweater vest! This is on my wish list.

•City Chic•


I never thought I would like fur vests, but this year I have just been obsessed. 


I love how this vest looks with the burgundy pants.


This is actually the picture that sparked my obsession!

Thanks so much for watching! And go follow me on my pinterest to see my latest loves & obsessions!



No comments:

Post a Comment