Monday, June 30, 2014

June Favourites!

Well you may be wondering why Emery's and my June favorites are on our blogs and not our youtube. Well the video accidentally got deleted of our camera… This has actually happened several time and is quite annoying! I even have the thumbnail here to prove that we filmed it!



We were also having an amazing makeup//lighting//hair day so its so sad that it was deleted! Anyways here are my favorites for the month of June!

First I've absolutely been loving the NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator. It gives your skin a nice natural glow and it look amazing for summer!!


Next I have been loving the Tarte BB Creme. It has almost a mousse consistency and is very light, BUT gives a flawless finish.



Another one of my favorites has been the Almay Intense Eye Color eyeliner crayon. I have it in the color raison, which is great for green eyes and makes them pop!


I have another eyeliner… This one is the Too Faced pencil liner. It is in a very dark orchid color which also makes green eyes pop! This month I've really been loving using makeup to make my green eyes pop.


I normally do not have a lot of makeup favs because I usually use all the same products, but during June I've been trying lots of new things!! I normally don't ever use bronzer, but I've been using it almost every day this month. I absolutely LOVE it for the summer! This is the Rimmel Natural Bronzer.


I am a HUGE blush fan, [its probably my fav makeup product] and I've always wanted to try the Milani Baked Blush and a coral blush, so why not combine them? I absolutely love this blush.


This is the final makeup product, I swear. It is the Kate Spade Supercalfragilipstick. I pretty much just bought it for the packing, but it ended but being a great everyday lip color.


Now onto the fashion favorites! This month I've been wearing out this J. Crew peplum top. It is so comfy, yet super classy & sophisticated. 


Next another J. Crew item. Are you surprised? These are the Harper Bow Flats in the gorgeous coral color and add a pop to any outfit!!


Next I have a fav from Brandy Melville and that may actually come as a surprise. Brandy has some adorable basic tops actually. This grey tee is a one size fits all so its really boxy on me, which I wanted. Its so comfy & versatile!!


Sorry for the computer in the background… I was watching Top Gear :)


Now finally, some food items!!

I've been loving these Naked Juices this month! Its like a meal in a bottle, all it is, is a fruit smoothie!


And finally [and yes I stole this picture from Ellie] is the Boom Chicka Pop! Its practically a healthy popcorn, but its so good and doesn't taste healthy at all!!



That's all my favorites for this month! I hope you enjoyed! I'm sorry my pics aren't as cute//artsy//staged as Ellie's, but hey I tried!!


No comments:

Post a Comment